1. My photos/clips are not uploading, what do I do next?
Check your internet bandwidth and that your images/clips are in one of our supported formats (more information below).
2. Do the images I upload automatically appear on gettyimages.com?
The content you upload for your application can be published to our website only if your application is successful and only if you complete the submission process.
3. Can I upload more images to my application?
No. Once you have submitted your application you can not add more content.
4. The link in my invitation does not work, what do I do?
Our invitations contain a specialized enrollment link that expires within 60 days of receipt. Please contact us here if you would like a new invitation to be sent to you.
5. What size and format should my images/clips be?
Photos should be in JPEG format and no larger than 3GB. Videos must be in .MOV format with a maximum size of 3GB.
Please do not submit any showreels or edited narrative work. Only clips intended for stock use will be considered.
6. How long will it take for my images/clips to be reviewed?
You should expect to hear from us within 30 business days although this can fluctuate depending on busy periods. If you have been accepted to work with us, you will receive an email invitation containing instructions on how to complete enrollment and view our agreement/ royalty rate card. Please check your spam/junk folders as the email can occasionally be placed there.
7. Why did I receive an invite to join iStock by Getty Images instead of Getty Images?
When submitting your work to the Work With Us site, you will be considered for either iStock by Getty Images or Getty Images and our editors will make this choice based on where they feel your work will be best suited. You can continue to apply via the Work With Us site if you wish to be reconsidered for Getty Images but please review our creative resources on Stories and Trends to understand the type of imagery that we are looking for.